By using the website, you are signifying your understanding of and agreement with the terms in this policy. If you do not agree with any of the terms of this policy, please discontinue your use of the website.
This website is not intended for minors. We do not knowingly collect any information about anyone who has not reached the age of majority.
We implement appropriate security measures to protect your personal information against unauthorized use or disclosure and against accidental loss or damage.
This policy applies to the data we gather on the desktop or mobile website, through email correspondence, and through any applications owned by us through which the website content is accessed.
This website may include links to third parties (websites, applications, services). Clicking on those links may allow third parties to collect or share your personal data. We are not responsible for the privacy statements of third parties.
Any question or concerns about this policy may be sent to us via our contact form.
Personal information we collect
We collect information about you when you visit our website. The types of information we collect depends upon whether you are a member or a browser of the website and are described below:
A. Members - If you register on the website in order to perform actions on the site, such as leaving comments on the content, you provide us with a username, password and email address. Information collected about your interaction with the website as a member also includes interests, preferences and feedback, as well as the technical and usage data collected from non-members, or browsers (see 'Browsers' below).
B. Browsers - Information gathered from users of the website includes technical data such as IP address, referral URL, browser type and version, time zone, location and other such metrics, along with information on how you use our website.
How information is collected
Your data is collected by us in the following ways:
Passive Collection - When you visit our website, we use passive data collection methods, such as cookies, to gather information that includes your IP address, operating system, browser type, browser version and language, location and time zone, and the date and time of your visit.
Active Collection - You provide personal information directly to us when you create an account on the website or when you post materials to the website. We also collect your personal information when you correspond with us for any reason or by any means.
How we use your information
The personal information that we collect is used for the following purposes:
- To present the website and to enable you to interact with its features
- To deliver advertising and content that is relevant to your interests
- For research and analysis to determine how we can improve our website
- To allow for technical diagnostics to ensure proper website function
- To allow communication with you and for the provision of customer support
- For the compliance with applicable law and for cooperation with law enforcement and government agencies
Information we share
Your personal data is only shared with these parties and in the following circumstances:
- Individuals and companies that provide services to ensure the operation of the website, and strictly for the provision of their services
- Legal successors in the case of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, sale, or transfer of assets for any reason
- Law enforcement agencies, government regulators, courts and any such organizations for the purposes of meeting legal or regulatory obligations or to protect our rights or the rights of other people
Your legal rights
You have the right to review, update, correct, restrict, delete, or request a copy or transfer of the personal information in your account by contacting us.
Transfer of Information
By using our website, you are agreeing to the transfer to and storage and processing of your information in countries other than your own, and which may have less stringent privacy practices. You are also agreeing to the transfer of your information to third parties that may be located outside of the European Economic Area.